Measuring and calculating accurately in advance prevents you from buying excessive or inadequate rolls. Here's our top tips for estimating how many rolls you need.
Step 1: Plan ahead.
Determine which wall(s) you want to put on wallpaper. For a single wall, just measure its height and width; for multiple walls, you’ll have to add up all of their areas.
Step 2: Measure the height and width.
Measure the height and width of each wall that you want to put on the wallpaper. Write them down so you don’t forget.
● For rectangular rooms (as most rooms are), just measure the height once since each wall of the same room would be the same measurement.
● Round up the measurement to the next nearest number. For example, if the height of the wall is 99 1⁄4 inches, round it up to 100 inches instead of 99 inches.
Step3: Multiply the height and width(s) to get the total surface area.
Add up the widths of each wall from Step 2. Then multiply the height and width(s) to find the total covering surface area. For example,
● Height: 100 inches;
● Width of Wall 1: 144 inches;
● Width of Wall 2: 150 inches;
● Total Area: 100 x (144+150) = 29400 sq inches (=204.17 sq ft.)
Step 4: Add 20% waste to the total area.
In the process of installing, there will be overlapping as you want a seamless finish. You might also make a mistake or you need to repair any damage in the future. What’s more, wallpapers with pattern will need extra rolls to make sure their pattern match. For such waste and future use, you need to add an extra 20% to the total area.
● 204.17 sq ft. x (1+20%) = 245 sq ft.
Step 5: Divide the total area by the area of each roll of wallpaper.
The specific area of our wallpaper could be found in the product detail (e.g. 57.1 sq ft). Divide your calculated total area by this product area then round it up to the nearest whole number. For example:
● Total Area: 245 sq ft.;
● Product area: 57.1 sq ft.;
● Number of Rolls: 245➗57.1 ≈ 4.3, rounded up to 5 rolls.
So, you need 5 rolls in total.
Explore our products and start your wall covering project!
All our orders have to be processed before they can be shipped, so the total delivery time is divided into two parts: Processing Time and Shipping Time.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
7 - 10 business day
1. Processing Time of the product is calculated from the time your order is verified, after which the order is just put into processing procedures.
2. Processing Time or delivery time of the product might be put off due to the delay of order verification, holidays or shortage of stock.
3. For handmade, hand painted or customized products, it might take an extra 7-10 days' producing time, which would be specified in our Product Description.
We provide different shipping methods for different product categories. Your shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified. Please refer to the chart below to know about the shipping information you want.
Litfad.com sticks to the tenet of "quality first, customer foremost". We have a QA team to check your order products before they are packed and sent, but sometimes a return or an exchange is necessary.
All of our products can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order is unpaid, you can easily cancel your order by yourself. If your order has been paid, you can contact our customer service to cancel your order. We cannot guarantee any request to cancel or modify an order once production has already begun. There are no order cancellations accepted once production has begun on any custom or specialty products (items that are not a stock size).
We encourage you to go on a thorough check-up when you receive the package and make sure whether the items are the ones you have specified. If you are going to exchange/return the product, please make sure that they are in the original condition, unused, undamaged and in original package.
Novelty Kids Wallpaper Panel Set with Rocket and UFO Pattern Yellow Self Sticking Wall Covering
Cartoon Sea Life Wallpaper Panels PVC Blue Self-Adhesive Wall Art for Kids Bedroom
Flamingo and Tropical Plants Wallpaper Green Novelty Stick Wall Covering for Accent Wall
Green Mosaic Tile Wallpaper Panels Stick On Bohemian Kitchen Backsplash Wall Art
Blue Ogee Wallpaper Roll Flower Print Rustic Peel and Stick Wall Decor for Living Room
Adhesive Rust Flower Wallpaper Roll Brown-Green Kitchen Wall Covering, 9.7-sq ft
Green Leaves Wallpaper Roll Peel and Paste Country Bathroom Wall Art, 10' L x 12" W
Ring Flush Mount Fixture Modern Wood 13"/15"/21" W LED Beige/White Flush Light for Bedroom, Natural/3 Color/Remote Control Stepless Dimming
Silver Circle Ceiling Fixture Modern Acrylic 16"/19.5"/23.5" Flushmount Lights in Warm/White
Drum Flush Lamp with Orbit Design Nordic Style Metal Led Indoor Flush Ceiling Light in Green/Grey/White, 21"/26"/31" W